GPStix

Sterling Peet

        I know the Verdex and its associated daughter cards have been a high priority
for the gumstix guys, but I have been waiting about a month for the GPStix to
be back in stock.  Anyone know when that might happen? or have a spare that
you could sell me?  I would really like to buy one.  Im not on a strict
schedule, but I certainly can't start my project without hardware.

Sterling

Re: GPStix

Gordon Kruberg
They were scheduled for Friday but it looks like Monday afternoon,
possibly Tuesday morning.
Gordon