Quantcast

Full Linaro for Overo Source or Instructions

Full Linaro for Overo Source or Instructions

Brent
I'm trying to get a Linaro image with all of the system headers so I can build a driver I need.  I started with the obvious one found on Gumstix's GitHub repo.  It is missing numerous system headers that some of it's existing headers include.
I thought Linaro's official releases for the Overo would be another great version to try.  It's an older Natty release and linaro-media-create jsu spits out a long stream of 404 errors before failing.
Does anyone have a link to a good image or instruction on how to make one?

- Brent

Re: Full Linaro for Overo Source or Instructions

Trevor Woerner-6
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Brent <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm trying to get a Linaro image with all of the system headers so I can
> build a driver I need.

It looks like this posting from 4 days ago might solve your problem:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.distributions.gumstix.general/66843

Re: Full Linaro for Overo Source or Instructions

Brent
Thanks.  Those instructions look good.
Yesterday I did some more digging and discovered that Gumstix Linaro GitHub repository looks abandoned.  There were only a handful of commits a long time ago.  I found a way more recent version here that had the headers I needed.

- Brent

Trevor Woerner-6 wrote