Floats or Doubles for the Aero 2 Core for Duovero

Floats or Doubles for the Aero 2 Core for Duovero

glen@jetsoftdev.com
Hi All,

In my reading of the STMicro Cortex M4 data sheet that is used in the Aero 2 Core for Duovero, its FPU is optimized for single precision that mean I am better off from a speed standpoint using Float types for floating point path that Double where possible?

Glen
--
Glen