Quantcast

Flipped touch screen

mbelge
Hi,

I am working with a Chestnut board and purchased the LG 4.3" LCD touch screen. I created an Angstrom Linux image using Sakoman's daily Gnome build. I can boot the board fine with the LCD screen, however the touch responses registered by the  screen appear flipped out. To select something in the upper portion of the touch screen I have to press a point in the lower part, etc.

I tried running "ts_calibrate" from the serial console. The ts_calibrate works fine and I press crosshairs at the indicated positions but everything is the same after the calibration. I can see that the values in /etc/pointercal changes after running ts_calibrate but the new calibration values do not seem to be reflected on the LCD. An yes I tried rebotting after calibration.

As a result I cannot even login using the LCD screen. Does anybody know a fix to this problem?

Re: Flipped touch screen

JamesAng
Hi,
mbelge wrote
[...]

This should have been fixed the the latest build and the necessary patches is in Steve's repo.

Manually,  locate /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf

Edit the following,

Section "InputClass"
Identifier "evdev touchscreen catchall"
MatchIsTouchscreen "on"