Quantcast

Flashed with default buildroot, now completely unresponsive help?

Flashed with default buildroot, now completely unresponsive help?

Ryan Michael
I just installed buildroot at the same revision as my gumstix was at when i got
it, added a few packages and flashed the gumstix via SSH.

It reflashed fine and verified the new image, then rebooted and has been
unresponsive since.

I bought a console card and a serial->USB converter and have spent half an hour
now trying to connect with kermit and minicom but nothing happens.

Please help...