FW: MAVlink for Aerocore2 and DuoVero

glen@jetsoftdev.com
Andrew,

If I have got this right and it it has been a while since I have fooled with my Yocto build. This all is not install by default?

To install it, I have to modify my local.conf?

Glen
--
Glen Wernersbach View my profile on LinkedInView Profile
Innovator and CEO

From: "Andrew C. Smith [via Gumstix]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:00 AM
To: Glen Wernersbach <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: MAVlink for Aerocore2 and DuoVero

Hi Glen,

Yes, two way communication between the AeroCore and COM (Overo, DuoVero, 96Boards, Intel Joule) as always worked out of the box.  The PX4 firmware streams MAVLink data via the serial bridge connected to the COM on boot.  The COM needs only an app

https://github.com/gumstix/meta-gumstix-extras/tree/fido/recipes-extended/mavlink-socket

to listen and parse.  The above app takes the data and sends it via UDP (WiFi) to a specific IP address.

Andrew

http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/MAVlink-for-Aerocore2-and-DuoVero-tp4970935p4971089.html
To unsubscribe from MAVlink for Aerocore2 and DuoVero, click here.