Quantcast

Duovero LCD

johnb
Hi,

I'm wanting to connect a LCD to a Duovero I wonder what people are using?

Thanks, John.

Re: Duovero LCD

carveone
Funny you should say that John. I'm doing one right now... If you want you could email me and I'll give you a pile of info but what I'm using right now is a 320 x 240 LCD (ebay, cheap!) connected via SPI and a level converter. At least I would have been using it except I managed to create the Eagle package incorrectly (doh!) and fouled up the PCB. SPI displays in that size are harder to come by. Most are 16 bit parallel. The chipset is ILI9320, which is a common enough chip.

Conor

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM, johnb <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm wanting to connect a LCD to a Duovero I wonder what people are using?

Thanks, John.

Re: Duovero LCD

Re: Duovero LCD

johnb
Ha ha, I like that Scott.

Actually I had been thinking along the lines that Conor is pursuing, but there is a mipi interface that seems a shame to ignore.

J.