Duovero AP doesnt forward http traffic

Trupti Gawhane
I set up an access point on the duovero to share my 4G Telstra
connection for internet access.
I'm a newbie at iptables so I just tried out the nat script on the
ubuntu site https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Router under "4.5. Enable
IP forwarding and Masquerading".
This works fine for the 4G connection. But if I replace the 4G dongle
with an ethernet wired connection to the internet, it forwards all
traffic except for http.
In another test, I connected a laptop (running ubuntu) via ethernet
switch to the access point and ran a netcat listener on the laptop.
Wireless clients could ping and connect to the laptop on ports (22, 23,
8080) but not on http port 80. Any idea how to diagnose what went wrong?
Thanks
Trupti