Quantcast

DuoVero™ Zephyr Overheating

dtran11
This post was updated on .
I am using a DuoVero Zephyr COM with wifi. The module would turn off if I try to transfer a 10MB file over WIFI. I think it might be due to overheating. The blue heatsink that came with the duovero is bigger than the POP chip (extends into the wifi metal enclosure).

Is the heatsink required? If not then I must be missing some throttling module. If yes, then how are people putting the heatsink on when it is bigger than the chip itself (can't get 100% of surface to be in contact with heatsink).