Quantcast

Development Image

wkjid10t
Hey everyone

I think in previous versions of the "gumstix-console-image", gcc and mulitple other development tools were included in the recipe/layer. I haven't stayed completely up to date with all the latest updates, but it seems like there isn't a default image that contains development tools such as gcc etc. Are there any image recipes out there that I can use that contains dev-tools?

I know https://github.com/Pansenti/meta-pansenti/tree/master/recipes-pansenti/images has a console and other image that contains those tools needed. I was just wondering if there were other one's out there?