Quantcast

DVI And I2C

Dan Nelson

I’ve got my own expansion board up and running.  Have been trying to get video working and have changed some of the u-boot settings.  Had the I2C bus working (/dev/i2c-3) but it’s stopped since I’ve changed video settings.  Is this just a coincidence or are the signals somehow related?

Also, not exactly sure what settings I need for video.  This is what I’m using, anything else required?

setenv defaultdisplay dvi

setenv dvimode 800x600MR-32@60

saveenv

Thanks

Dan

Re: DVI And I2C

bhamadicharef
Have ever traced the root of this issue

Could the DVI's I2C Be responsible for DVI flickering ?

Brahim