Quantcast

DSP modules not included in image

murp
I am attempting to create a custom OMAP3-CONSOLE-IMAGE with various DSP modules included. Everything builds fine but when I look at the image the DSP modules are not part of it. They are however available in the /deploy/ipk/overo directory as *.ipk which I suppose I could install on the target system once booted. I had come across a previous post that said if the bitbake recipes where included in the image recipe they would be built in. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case. I am wondering if it has something to do with the kernel version or configuration. I am using the 3.0.0 kernel that was setup by default with OE.