Current pre-go board docs

dheck

Hello,

I've just received a Pre-go ppp with SMA connector board which matches the pictures currently in the store:
https://store.gumstix.com/cameras-displays-gps/prego-ppp-sma.html

This is doesn't match either of the PCB revisions documented at:
https://pubs.gumstix.com/boards/PREGO/

Is there any matching documentation or other information available?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Current pre-go board docs

celinebarrozo
Hello Daniel,

https://pubs.gumstix.com/boards/PREGO/ is the documentation available for boards

The board you have (https://store.gumstix.com/prego-ppp-sma.html) is the same board just with the SMA Connector. The documents would still be applicable.

You may also send us an email at [hidden email] if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Celine

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 6:44 PM, dheck <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I've just received a Pre-go ppp with SMA connector board which matches the
pictures currently in the store:
https://store.gumstix.com/cameras-displays-gps/prego-ppp-sma.html

This is doesn't match either of the PCB revisions documented at:
https://pubs.gumstix.com/boards/PREGO/

Is there any matching documentation or other information available?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Current pre-go board docs

dheck

Hi Celine,

Thanks for confirming those are the most relevant documents available.

Could you tell me if / when new stock of the Pre-go PPP boards may be available?  Both versions (with/out antenna) are currently listed as backordered.

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: Current pre-go board docs

celinebarrozo
Hi Daniel,

We have boards (https://store.gumstix.com/prego-ppp-sma.html) in production right now and we should have it available in 4-6 weeks.

Thanks,
Celine

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 1:12 PM, dheck <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Celine,

Thanks for confirming those are the most relevant documents available.

Could you tell me if / when new stock of the Pre-go PPP boards may be
available?  Both versions (with/out antenna) are currently listed as
backordered.

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: Current pre-go board docs

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Daniel,

Source files are now available in the directory Celine mentioned.  You will find the SMA version under the PCB900000000271 identifier.

Sorry about the delay.

Andrew