Connection Between Duovero Com and AeroCore 2 for Duoveo

Connection Between Duovero Com and AeroCore 2 for Duoveo

glen@jetsoftdev.com
Hi All,

Trying to find documentation on how to communicate between Duovero Com and AeroCore 2 for Duoveo.

I have seen stuff on the mailing list about a serial bridge. Is that a circuit wired bridge? Or do you need to wire it?

It seem I am missing a documentation page that other have access to.

Glen
--
Glen Wernersbach View my profile on LinkedInView Profile
Business, Innovation and Technical Consultant;

629 Old St Rt. 74 – Suite 210
Cincinnati, Oh 45244
513-240-9929

Re: Connection Between Duovero Com and AeroCore 2 for Duoveo

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Glen,

The UART-UART bridge is basically just a 2-bit level shifter between the 3.3V level of M4 and the 1.8V level of the DuoVero.  You can find the specs on page 15 of

https://pubs.gumstix.com/boards/AEROCORE/AEROCORE_2/DUOVERO/PCB900000000178-R17/aerocore2_duovero.pdf

By default UART3 on the M4 is outputting MAVLink data but that's totally customizable.  Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Andrew