Caspa streaming on Overo

Gumstix mailing list

I have been following the instructions for Caspa streaming at

The raw streaming works, so I know the hardware is OK.

The Theora encoding has been less successful.  The caps output from the gst-launch command is about 4000 characters long (!!).  When pasted into the receivers’ gst-launch command, after a delay of ~18s (!!) I obtain an image which doesn’t change (or the delay is longer than my boredom threshold).

Gumstix Yocto Project 1.8

Linux version 3.18.18-custom (gumstix@mango)

Any suggestions?

engaging tech sites,!