Quantcast

Can I set MUSB as host mode at the same time access USB networking (g_ether)

Can I set MUSB as host mode at the same time access USB networking (g_ether)

Mark Russell
Hi all gumstix-users,

Can I check with you all if I were to access the physical OTG USB plug as host mode (MUSB=host), will i be able to use USB networking (g_ether) on this OTG USB plug? If yes, may i know where can i get the procedure to implement this? I had search the web but there are only step for setting MUSB as otg or peripheral.

Mark Russell