Quantcast

Booting gumstix on first try

Syjee
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Booting gumstix on first try

Greg Kogut
Syjee,

What does U-Boot say on the serial console when it doesn't boot properly?

Greg

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Booting gumstix on first try

Keane, Ben (STRX)
When it does work correctly - copy and paste the initial 30 lines or so to the mailing list so we can see the version of MLO and U-Boot.

PROPRIETARY: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged.  It is intended for the recipient only.  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the authority by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.