Quantcast

Black screen after running an application

Black screen after running an application

imato

Hi everyone,

I am using gumstix overo sand COM + LG 4.3" + chestnut for my project.
I put my application in /etc/rc5.d/S99rmnologin to let it automatically start.
The application is running well. But the screen turns black after 1 minute. When I touched the screen, a small area, where my finger pointed, of my application GUI show up. My application GUI gradually appears if I continuously moving my finger on the screen. It looks like using a mop to wipe the screen.

Does anyone have the same problem, and how can I solve it?

Another problem is if I start my application after log in, and after a while stop it, I am back to log on prompt. I need to type "root" again to log in. Is it caused by my program or the system?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Black screen after running an application

imato
does anyone have idea?