Are those JTAG pin-outs on the bottom of the console-st?

Are those JTAG pin-outs on the bottom of the console-st?

Ryan Michael
On the underside of the console-st there are 2x5 .1" pitch solder pads.  Are
those JTAG connections by chance?  If they are, what would be needed (apart from
a connector) to get JTAG working?  I know on some chips it's disabled by default
- does anyone know if this is the case for the gumstix?

Re: Are those JTAG pin-outs on the bottom of the console-st?

Craig Hughes
Nope, not JTAG:

http://docwiki.gumstix.com/20pin_connector_chart