Quantcast

Aerocore2 SDcard recognition problem

leonps
Hello,
I'm having problems with the firmware installation for the Aerocore2 with duovero. Using Qground control, the software doesn't recognize the SDcard inserted on the duovero, so we can't update the firmware to use the board. Does anyone had this problem before and can help me fix it ?

Thank you

Re: Aerocore2 SDcard recognition problem

glen@jetsoftdev.com
Not sure if this is what you were asking

1. I never had any luck with the card shipped with Duvero ASIS but was able to image it and use it from download the Image stuff from the website.

Used the mkFSpart script to format the cartridge from another computer and then copied the files.

Also you have to get the Dtb file right.

Your experience may be different.

2. I also have been able to download new aerocore 2 firmware over the usb to serial interface.

Hope it helps.
--
Glen Wernersbach View my profile on LinkedInView Profile
Business, Innovation and Technical

On May 27, 2016, at 8:28 PM, leonps <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,
I'm having problems with the firmware installation for the Aerocore2 with
duovero. Using Qground control, the software doesn't recognize the SDcard
inserted on the duovero, so we can't update the firmware to use the board.
Does anyone had this problem before and can help me fix it ?

Thank you

<http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/file/n4970908/IMG_2981.jpg>

Re: Aerocore2 SDcard recognition problem

Andrew C. Smith
Hi

The uSD card is not connected to the M4 processor (which has the PX4 software and communicates with QGC).  The flash on the M4 is directly written fron QGC.

What are you trying to do? Have you read the AeroCore 2 manual?

Thanks

Andrew