Aerocore2 MAVlink not starting

leonps
Hello,

I'm having problems starting MAVlink with the Aerocore2 with duovero. MAVLink doesn't start by itself when the board is connected to the USB port or the batteries. I am able to start MAVlink manually using Minicom to access the board, but the configuration always reset when I disconnect the usb cable. Does anyone had this problem before?

Re: Aerocore2 MAVlink not starting

Andrew C. Smith
Hi,

Sorry for the late response.

MAVLink should be spitting out data as soon as it boots on UART2 (UART header) and UART3 (UART bridge to Overo/DuoVero COM).  What AeroCore board (PCB9000xx-V???) are you using?  Did you update the software or just use the stock firmware?

Thanks,

Andrew