Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Hi,

I am trying to customize the PX4 autopilot and upload my changes to the Aerocore 2 through USB connection to the M4 port.  From my understanding, this firmware is already installed on the board by default, which has allowed me to perform a few tests to make sure the board and my serial connection are working.  

I am following the PX4 Development Guide, and I am now at a point where I would like to be able to modify the existing files or upload my own files to the board.  Whenever I execute "make px4fmu-v2_default upload", I get the message "Loaded firmware for 9,0, size: 1020956 bytes, waiting for the bootloader..." I have tried unplugging and re-plugging the USB.  

I have also tried following the instructions on the aerocore/manifest, but I have been unsuccessful in getting that set up on my host computer.  

Does anyone have recent experience with the Aerocore and PX4?  I reached out to people on a PX4 forum and they are saying that I will need to create my own .cmake file for the aerocore.  Before I go to the trouble of doing that, I would just like to verify that this is necessary.

Please let me know if there is something else I may be doing wrong (I am a newbie), or if there is another resource available.  Any help/advice will be appreciated!

Thank you,
Jessica
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Jessica,

Have you looked at the AeroCore 2 user manual, posted on the store page

http://media.gumstix.com/docs/brd30024.pdf

Specifically section 6?  Basically once you've setup your build environment and cloned the repo, you can compile by running "make aerocore_default upload".


Andrew
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the response.  Yes, I have tried running through the process in section 6.  When setting up my build environment, I get an error when I type "make -C firmware archives".  It says "No rule to make target 'archives'".  Is there an implied step that I am missing?  I am not seeing a file anywhere for aerocore_default - do I need to create this?

Jessica
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Jess,

Assuming you cloned the proper repo and you're on the correct branch (aerocore2-[stable, beta, master]), I'm thinking that you didn't sync all the submodules (sorry, doesn't look like it was included in the instructions, they may be out of date).  Did you run "git submodule update --init --recursive" from inside the Firmware folder?  The Firmware folder is a fork from the PX4 code and the instructions given on the developer site apply

http://dev.px4.io/starting-building.html

Let me know how you make out.  If this solves the problem I'll be sure to update the instructions on the github readme for the AeroCore.


Thanks,

Andrew
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the extra instruction.  While it did not work for me the first time (must have been something else wrong as well), I decided to start over and eventually got everything to compile, after updating submodules.  I was finally able to flash the Aerocore2 using "make aerocore_default upload" from the firmware folder!

However, I now have another problem- I can no longer connect to the Aerocore2 Nuttx Shell.  As soon as the upload successfully completed, I noticed that the blue LED is on solid whenever I plug in my device.  I tried connecting as I had been before, but I get a message that there is no device /dev/ttyACM0.  I checked to make sure this is the correct port using dmesg | grep tty, and this confirmed that there is a device on ttyACM0.

Please let me know what may have gone wrong, and how I can fix it.

Thanks,
Jessica

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
UPDATE:

I ran lsusb and dmesg | grep tty again, and I have determined that the Aerocore is not being detected on the serial port.

:~/px4/firmware$ lsusb
Bus 004 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

It seems weird to me that the upload was successful, but I cannot connect to the device.  Could it be a problem with the bootloader?

In case the information is useful for debugging, I will give an explanation of LED behavior.  The Blue LED is on solid, but the yellow LED only flashed during the upload, and stopped once the upload was completed.  The red LED is flashing, as it had been before I uploaded firmware.

Is it possible that recent updates to the PX4/Firmware repository have caused this problem?  I am just trying to narrow down the issue.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jessica
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Jess,

It does sound like the bootloader is failing to load the firmware.  Can you try running

"ls /dev/serial/by-id/"

and see what comes back?

What PCB* and version are you using of the AeroCore?  It might be necessary to reflash the bootloader.  I don't why that would happen but we may need to do that and the process to do it is different depending on the board.


Thanks,

Andrew
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Hi Andrew,

After running a couple of tests, I have a rather confusing situation.

I successfully downloaded firmware from aerocore manifest.  The board's bootloader responded and it gives the output that it is successful.  However, the boards blue led comes on solid and the buzzer makes the solid beep, not the pattern.  Then, when I run ls /dev/serial/by-id/ it gives the output ls: cannot access /dev/serial/by-id/: No such file or directory, which would suggest that the bootloader is somehow not working.

However, if I open QGroundControl, I am able to flash the firmware from there to my device.  I get this output:
QGroundControl can upgrade the firmware on Pixhawk devices, SiK Radios and PX4 Flow Smart Cameras.
Plug in your device via USB to start firmware upgrade.
Found device: AeroCore
Connected to bootloader:
Version: 4
Board ID: 98
Flash size: 2080768
Downloading firmware...
From: http://gumstix-aerocore.s3.amazonaws.com/PX4/master/aerocore_default.px4
Download complete
MAV_AUTOPILOT = 12
Succesfully decompressed parameter_xml
Firmware file missing airframe_xml_size key
Succesfully decompressed image
Erasing previous program...
Erase complete
Programming new version...
Program complete
Verifying program...
Verify complete
Upgrade complete

The most confusing part is that after flashing in QGC, running your command now gives me usb-Gumstix_Aerocore_0-if00.  This seems to indicate that the bootloader is fine, but there may be a problem with the aerocore manifest version of PX4.  Does that sound about right?  I suspect that while the code compiled completely, something went wrong.

I reported this issue to the PX4 github, and have been informed that they no longer build aerocore binaries. I noticed that the aerocore manifest has not been updated in about a year, but the PX4/Firmware has switched over to the CMake system in the past year.  Could this cause my problem?  I have almost finished converting the Aerocore .mk files to .cmake, so I will soon be able to test if that solves the issue.

Thanks,
Jess
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Jess,

The compiled firmware that is downloaded using QGroundControl is exactly the same as the files you downloaded through github (assuming you were on the aerocore2-stable, aerocore2-beta or aercore2-master branch).  Something must have failed during your compile and caused the board to lock up.

What OS are you using on your host machine?

The PX4 group does not maintain the AeroCore software, we do that.  As you can tell, we haven't been keeping completely up to date with the PX4 progress.  I hope we can get back to it shortly and get things back in line.  I would not suggest changing any of the build (make) files.  The builds on the aerocore github page

https://github.com/aerocore/manifest/tree/aerocore2-stable
or
https://github.com/aerocore/Firmware/tree/aerocore2-stable

work, so stick with those.


Andrew

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for your response!  That clears a lot up.

I tried redownloading the firmware from the aerocore github.  I am using aerocore2-stable.  I went through all of the steps to successfully compile the code, but when I upload it to the board, I still get the same response.  A solid blue light and no nsh.  I did notice the output from upload might be strange, however.  Can you please let me know if this looks ok?
%% Generating /home/jessica/px4/firmware/Build/aerocore_default.build/firmware.px4
Scanning source path /home/jessica/px4/firmware//src
Creating XML file parameters.xml
All done!
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jessica/px4/firmware/Build/aerocore_default.build'
Loaded firmware for 62,0, size: 637436 bytes, waiting for the bootloader...
If the board does not respond within 1-2 seconds, unplug and re-plug the USB connector.
Found board 62,0 bootloader rev 4 on /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Gumstix_BL_AeroCore_0-if00
ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff type: ÿÿÿÿ
idtype: =FF
vid: ffffffff
pid: ffffffff
coa: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////8=

sn: 002a002b3432471430333837


Erase  : [                    ] 0.0%
Erase  : [=                   ] 5.6%
Erase  : [==                  ] 11.1%
Erase  : [===                 ] 16.7%
Erase  : [====                ] 22.3%
Erase  : [=====               ] 27.8%
Erase  : [======              ] 33.4%
Erase  : [=======             ] 38.9%
Erase  : [========            ] 44.5%
Erase  : [==========          ] 50.1%
Erase  : [===========         ] 55.6%
Erase  : [====================] 100.0%

Program: [==                  ] 10.1%
Program: [====                ] 20.2%
Program: [======              ] 30.4%
Program: [========            ] 40.5%
Program: [==========          ] 50.6%
Program: [============        ] 60.7%
Program: [==============      ] 70.8%
Program: [================    ] 80.9%
Program: [==================  ] 91.1%
Program: [====================] 100.0%

Verify : [                    ] 1.0%
Verify : [====================] 100.0%
Rebooting.

Thanks again for helping me figure out what is going on.
Jess
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Andrew,

I'm sorry, i forgot to answer your question about my host machine.  I have Ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks again,
Jess

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 7:28 AM, jmcwil <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for your response!  That clears a lot up.

I tried redownloading the firmware from the aerocore github.  I am using
aerocore2-stable.  I went through all of the steps to successfully compile
the code, but when I upload it to the board, I still get the same response.
A solid blue light and no nsh.  I did notice the output from upload might be
strange, however.  Can you please let me know if this looks ok?


Thanks again for helping me figure out what is going on.
Jess



--
View this message in context: http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/Aerocore-2-and-PX4-Autopilot-tp4970944p4970973.html
Sent from the Gumstix mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attend Shape: An AT&T Tech Expo July 15-16. Meet us at AT&T Park in San
Francisco, CA to explore cutting-edge tech and listen to tech luminaries
present their vision of the future. This family event has something for
everyone, including kids. Get more information and register today.
http://sdm.link/attshape
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attend Shape: An AT&T Tech Expo July 15-16. Meet us at AT&T Park in San
Francisco, CA to explore cutting-edge tech and listen to tech luminaries
present their vision of the future. This family event has something for
everyone, including kids. Get more information and register today.
http://sdm.link/attshape
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Jess,

Sorry about the delay.  I'm not sure why you're having troubles.  Could you please give me the PCB9xxx-Ryy number on the back of your AeroCore so that I know what version you're using.  That may help pinpoint the issue.

I'll rebuild the entire thing as soon as I can to verify that nothing has changed.


Thanks,

Andrew
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your reply!  I have been using PCB900000000178v18  Aerocore2 for Duovero.  I also have a PCB900000000258v7 Aerocore2 for Overo. Thank you for looking in to this!

Jessica

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Andrew C. Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jess,

Sorry about the delay.  I'm not sure why you're having troubles.  Could you
please give me the PCB9xxx-Ryy number on the back of your AeroCore so that I
know what version you're using.  That may help pinpoint the issue.

I'll rebuild the entire thing as soon as I can to verify that nothing has
changed.


Thanks,

Andrew



--
View this message in context: http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/Aerocore-2-and-PX4-Autopilot-tp4970944p4971004.html
Sent from the Gumstix mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning
reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning
reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Jessica,

I just confirmed that the aerocore2-stable branch compiles and loads properly onto an AeroCore (same version as you).  I followed the instructions found in the manual, section 6.2.2.  Looks like a couple of commands were left off (cd firmware, make archives) but since yours compiled, you had all that sorted out.  My output from the upload looks the same as yours.

Do you hear buzzing/beeping?  Sometimes I believe the blue LED stays lit if some of the onboard parameters are not initialized.  What microUSB connector are you connecting to?  When you plug in, does a new /dev/ttyUSB* or /dev/ttyACM* device show up?


Thanks,

Andrew
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to verify that everything is working for you.  I followed the same instructions.  Just to cover all bases, when I do 'git status' I get:  "HEAD detached at refs/heads/aerocore2-stable
nothing to commit, working directory clean."  Is that what you get?

Yes, I hear the buzzing.  It is a constant buzz, not a pattern like I had from the QGroundControl flash (if you recall from my earlier posts, the binary that QGroundControl is pulling from the internet works, but I have no way to modify it).  

Andrew C. Smith wrote
 Sometimes I believe the blue LED stays lit if some of the onboard parameters are not initialized.  
That is really interesting.  Is there a way that I can initialize the onboard parameters without connecting to QGroundControl?  Everytime I try to connect to QGroundControl it tells me that my Vehicle is not responding.

I am connecting to the Aerocore through the microusb port on the side that the power connects to, not the side with the DuoVero.  This has showed up as /dev/ttyUSB0 in the past, but I am not seeing any /dev/ttyUSB* or /dev/ttyACM* to connect to now when I use ls /dev/tty*, so I cannot connect to the Aerocore through NuttX.

Thank you for helping me find the source of this issue.
Jessica
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Jess,

Ok I think we're getting somewhere.  Disregard the blue LED comment, I don't think that's relevant here.  The fact that the buzzer is on solid and you know that things are working because you've loaded pre-compiled software means I think we're dealing with a compilation issue.  Sorry, I forgot that you'd mentioned that you had loaded software from QGroundcontrol.

I have seen weird issues relating to compiler versions.  So let's make sure you and I are on the same page as far as gcc goes.  I don't know exactly which compiler versions don't work but I know of at least one that does (the one I'm using).  So can you run "arm-none-eabi-gcc --version" and let me know what the output is?


Thanks,

Andrew
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the response.  I agree it could be a compiler issue. I have tried a couple of different ones but perhaps I just have not gotten the right one yet.  Running that command gives:

 arm-none-eabi-gcc (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 4.7.4 20130913 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_7-branch revision 202601]
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

I am pretty sure I also used 4.9 at one point.  Please let me know which specific compiler you use.

Thanks,
Jessica


On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Andrew C. Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jess,

Ok I think we're getting somewhere.  Disregard the blue LED comment, I don't
think that's relevant here.  The fact that the buzzer is on solid and you
know that things are working because you've loaded pre-compiled software
means I think we're dealing with a compilation issue.  Sorry, I forgot that
you'd mentioned that you had loaded software from QGroundcontrol.

I have seen weird issues relating to compiler versions.  So let's make sure
you and I are on the same page as far as gcc goes.  I don't know exactly
which compiler versions don't work but I know of at least one that does (the
one I'm using).  So can you run "arm-none-eabi-gcc --version" and let me
know what the output is?


Thanks,

Andrew




--
View this message in context: http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/Aerocore-2-and-PX4-Autopilot-tp4970944p4971008.html
Sent from the Gumstix mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning
reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning
reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

Andrew C. Smith
Hi Jessica,

Wow, wasn't expecting that.  I'm getting

arm-none-eabi-gcc (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 4.7.4 20140401 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_7-branch revision 209195]

So we're basically using the same compiler.  We could try and get exactly the same one but I doubt that'll change it.

Try flashing the image I just compiled, let's make sure it's good on your machine.  You can do it on the command line with something like

Tools/px_uploader.py --port /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Gumstix* aerocore_default.px4

or you can use QGroundcontrol and upload a custom image.  Let me know if you're having troubles.

aerocore_default.px4


Andrew
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
In reply to this post by jmcwil
Andrew,

I wanted to be sure, so I tried changing my compiler using guidelines from PX4 dev guide.  I still have the same response and no way of connecting to the Aerocore.  The compiler I use this time gives this output from --version.

arm-none-eabi-gcc (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 4.8.4 20140725 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_8-branch revision 213147]
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Jessica McWilliams <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the response.  I agree it could be a compiler issue. I have tried a couple of different ones but perhaps I just have not gotten the right one yet.  Running that command gives:

 arm-none-eabi-gcc (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 4.7.4 20130913 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_7-branch revision 202601]
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

I am pretty sure I also used 4.9 at one point.  Please let me know which specific compiler you use.

Thanks,
Jessica


On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Andrew C. Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jess,

Ok I think we're getting somewhere.  Disregard the blue LED comment, I don't
think that's relevant here.  The fact that the buzzer is on solid and you
know that things are working because you've loaded pre-compiled software
means I think we're dealing with a compilation issue.  Sorry, I forgot that
you'd mentioned that you had loaded software from QGroundcontrol.

I have seen weird issues relating to compiler versions.  So let's make sure
you and I are on the same page as far as gcc goes.  I don't know exactly
which compiler versions don't work but I know of at least one that does (the
one I'm using).  So can you run "arm-none-eabi-gcc --version" and let me
know what the output is?


Thanks,

Andrew




--
View this message in context: http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/Aerocore-2-and-PX4-Autopilot-tp4970944p4971008.html
Sent from the Gumstix mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning
reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning
reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev
_______________________________________________
gumstix-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gumstix-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Aerocore 2 and PX4 Autopilot

jmcwil
In reply to this post by Andrew C. Smith
Andrew,

Thanks for giving me something to try!  I copied and pasted the text into a file named aerocore_default.px4 and then uploaded that using QGroundControl.  Would you look at that, it works!  Now the question is, why doesn't my compilation of the firmware work?

Thanks again for your continued assistance.
Jess
12
Loading...