Quantcast

4460?

jgraham
Any idea if a 4460 or 4470 version might be in the works? Some multicore more powerful than the A8?

4460?

jgraham
Hello,
Any idea if a 4460 or 4470 version might be in the works? Some multicore
more powerful than the A8?

Re: 4460?

bhamadicharef
Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore with Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP) ... ?!
http://www.ti.com/general/docs/wtbu/wtbuproductcontent.tsp?templateId=6123&navigationId=12843&contentId=53243

RE: 4460?

jgraham
Um.... I meant are there any plans for a Gumstix with the 4460?

Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore with Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP) ... ?!
http://www.ti.com/general/docs/wtbu/wtbuproductcontent.tsp?templateId=6123&navigationId=12843&contentId=53243

Re: 4460?

jgraham
Um.... I meant are there any plans for a Gumstix with the 4460?

Re: 4460?

Geoffrey Atkinson
That's be awesome if they can keep the power consumption down.

I have no numbers but I note that my Pandaboard w/ a 4430 runs considerably hotter than anything Gumstix I have encountered... gut feeling is that it uses much more power.