Quantcast

2.6.33 not working on Air STORM

dtran11
I have one of the newer Air STORM gumstix and it does not work with kernel version 2.6.33. The older non-STORM works well in 2.6.33. Can anyone think of any Kernel Config setting I am missing to make it boot with the newer STORMs?

Thanks.

Re: 2.6.33 not working on Air STORM

victoraa
I have just detected it. I have a 2.6.33 kernel image that I usually use
with others Overo (non STORM), but it doesn't boot with a new iron Storm.
I thought it could be the U-boot version, so I tried older version of it
but with the same situation. It stop booting after uncompressed the Linux
(and the console tty is set to ttyS2)
Starting kernel ...

Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel.

Thanks